AHC’s membership program is open to everyone who is a part of the art house cinema ecosystem, including programmers, filmmakers, cinema service providers and vendors, educators, technical staff, projectionists, theater managers, ushers, fundraisers, publicists and marketing professionals, journalists and trade publications, galleries, libraries, archives, museums, distributors, film funders, virtual platform providers.
Memberships run for 12 months, from July 1st to June 30th. All memberships are on the same annual cycle, regardless of when you join.
Thanks to our partnership with Agile Ticketing Solutions, our membership program has been underwritten from July 1, 2023 – June 2024. If you become a member anytime within that time frame, your membership is free until June 30, 2024.
AHC member benefits include:
- Access to all resources housed on the AHC website
- Access to members-only monthly meetings and membership communications
- Ability to post on the AHC job board
- Access to the AHC Google Group
- Ability to run for the AHC Board of Directors
- Voting eligibility in AHC Board of Directors elections
Benefits Coming Soon:
- Access to a members-only communication and resource sharing platform
- Access to members-only virtual events and recordings archive with leading industry experts
- Ability to apply for conference funding and scholarships
- Discount on event registrations, including the June 2024 annual conference
Previous attendees to the annual conference may have an existing account in our database assigned to their email address. If you receive a message indicating an existing account, please use the “reset password” link to establish new login credentials. If you require additional assistance, please email the admin here.
Memberships are currently only offered for individuals.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!