Early Bird +
$ 550(3 or more from the same organization)Expired October 14
$ 625(Individual)Expired October 14
Advance +Current Rate
$ 675(2 or more from the same organization)Expires
$ 775(2 or more from the same organization)Expires January 2
$ 825(Individual)Expires January 2
$ 945(2 or more from the same organization)Does Not Expire
$ 995(Individual)Does Not Expire
What is Included in Your Registration?
- Complimentary bus to/from the Zermatt & Homestead Resorts from Salt Lake City. To see the schedule and sign up for a seat, please click here.
- Most meals beginning Monday evening and concluding with Thursday brunch (including lunches, dinners, and some snacks!)
- Drink tickets for use at events throughout the conference
- All the coffee your brain desires! (or tea!)
- Access to all sessions, workshops, and keynote speakers
- Access to all evening events, including film screenings, trivia, and karaoke
- Conference attendee bag, including program guide, Art House swag, and other educational materials (we’ve been known to have *pretty cool* swag)
- Online access to speaker and panel presentations following the conference
- And so much more…
What is NOT Included in Your Registration?
- Hotel reservations (see 2019 Annual Conference page)
- Airfare or transportation to Utah
- Transportation to/from the Zermatt & Homestead Resort when our complimentary buses are not running
Emerging Leadership Initiative
To support independent cinemas’ visionaries of tomorrow, Art House Convergence is pleased to invite emerging leaders, thinkers, and creatives to apply to attend the 2019 Conference at a discounted registration rate of $450. Read more here.
Academics and Researchers
Graduate students, doctoral candidates, educators, and university professors currently researching media arts non-profits or film exhibition are encouraged to attend the Annual Conference to learn more about contemporary exhibition and distribution.
For more information contact Conference Manager Makenzie Peecook at Makenzie@Arthouseconvergence.org.