Early Bird +CURRENT RATE
$ 575(3 or more from the same organization)Expires October
Early BirdCURRENT RATE
$ 650(Individual)Expires October
$ 675(2 or more from the same organization)Expires December 5
$ 725(Individual)Expires December 5
$ 800(2 or more from the same organization)Expires January 3
$ 850(Individual)Expires January 3
$ 945(2 or more from the same organization)Does Not Expire
$ 995(Individual)Does Not Expire
Your Registration Includes:
- Access to all sessions, events, speakers, networking sessions, and screenings.
- Delegate Guide and Delegate Bag.
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Zermatt and Homestead Resorts from Salt Lake International Airport at select times.
Advance reservation required by December 16 to use shuttle. Sign up here.
- Lunches, dinners, and snacks during the conference.
- Drink tickets for use at conference cocktail parties.
Your Registration Does Not Include:
- Hotel reservations (lodging information available here)
- Transportation to Utah.
- Ground transportation outside of our scheduled shuttle times.
- Booths at “Meet the Vendors” and “Meet the Distributors” trade shows. To host a booth email alison(AT)arthouseconvergence.org about sponsorship.
- A full refund will be granted, minus a $50 administrative fee, if written request for cancellation is received by email to Makenzie Peecook at makenzie(AT)arthouseconvergence.org by November 15, 2019.
- A 50 percent refund will be granted, minus a $50 administrative fee, if written request for cancellation is received by email to Makenzie Peecook at makenzie(AT)arthouseconvergence.org by December 1, 2019.
- No refunds will be granted after December 1, 2019.
- If you are unable to attend and would like to transfer your registration to someone else, please email Makenzie Peecook at makenzie(AT)arthouseconvergence.org. A $50 administrative fee will apply.
- Service fees, convenience fees credit card fees and fulfillment fees are non-refundable.
- No refund will be granted for “no shows.”
- Unused registrations have no monetary value and cannot be credited to future years or events.
- Hotel room cancellations and changes must be made directly with the hotel.
Consent to Use Photographic Images
Registration and participation in AHC events and activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to AHC’s use and distribution of the registrant or attendee’s images or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audio record such events and activities.
Special Accommodations for Registrants
Accommodations can be made for a variety of needs (breastfeeding, dietary, visual, hearing, mobility). Please contact Makenzie Peecook via email makenzie(AT)arthouseconvergence.org.
- The conference agenda is subject to change.
- Art House Convergence accepts no responsibility for the loss of, or damage to, personal property.
- Registrations received within 14 days of the conference may not be included in the delegate list.
Scholarships and Initiatives
Art House Convergence offers initiatives and scholarships to improve access to the conference’s educational, networking, and professionalization opportunities. These programs are intended to cultivate diverse leadership, support first-time attendees, encourage conference participation by underrepresented members of our field, and strengthen the conference and the organizations it serves by making them more inclusive.
Application deadline: September 4, 2019
Art House Convergence is currently seeking volunteers to assist with conference events, programming, operations, and tech. Art House Convergence offers volunteers complimentary conference registration in exchange for their service.
Application Deadline: September 4, 2019
Academics and Researchers
Graduate students, doctoral candidates, educators, and university professors currently researching media arts non-profits or film exhibition are encouraged to attend the annual conference to learn more about contemporary exhibition and distribution.
For more information contact Conference Manager Makenzie Peecook at makenzie(AT)arthouseconvergence.org.